Sunday, October 25, 2015

Update 12- Website time!!!



I HAVE FINALLY GOT TO MY WEBSITE STARTED!!!


So if you read update #10 I mentioned how after I finished my card my main concern was that I couldn’t get the URL I wanted. Well after a lot of searching and account making on various wed design site, I found one. I use Webs.com and when I typed Hairstylesbybre.web.com in as my URL is said AVAILABLE 
(HAPPIEST DAY ON MY LIFE)
So far I’ve gotten a few of my style information on a tab and I have a few photos. Sadly I’m not done, but I feel like I’ve got a good start especially knowing that I got the URL I wanted.
I’m not sure if I will finish my website by the end of my 30 days but I definitely know I will continue working on it so I can keep developing my business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment