Thursday, October 29, 2015

Update 14- Last Day of my 30 day goal Experiment


this experiment really showed me the importance of setting short term goals. We all have those long term goals we desire to meet but the truth is we can’t just complete those big goal in just a few days, we have to set smaller goal for ourselves so we can take  the proper steps needed to meet that larger goal. I will continue my 30 day experiment goal and when I’m finished I will set a new short term goal for my business so I can continue developing it. One day I will open my own salon and ill understand that it was because of my short term goals that allowed me to get there. I truly see myself using short term goal setting in all aspects of my life


I'm Gonna Make Thing Happen!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment