Sunday, October 4, 2015

Update #3 Setting New Goals

It’s October 4th, 2015 and as I mentioned in my last blog I have started considering new idea to make my goal more challenging. After a lot of thinking I returned to the instruction packet and reviewed the goal outline questions.
a.       What goal did you choose?
b.      Why do you want to accomplish this goal?
c.       How will accomplishing this goal change your life?
d.      How can this goal be accomplished in 30 days?


New Goal:
A) By goal is to better my business by creating business cards, a web site and making my hairstyles list more versatile
B) I want to accomplish this goal I can promote myself to new potential customers and overall better my business
C) This goal will allow me to develop my business, gain more clients,
D) Complete one task COMPLETELY at a time
- Business Cards
- Website
- Add additional hairstyles
- Keep Business information organized


No comments:

Post a Comment